This section of the website contains some of the software that is related to current and past research projects.
- ActorFoundry: Java framework for actor programming.
- ActorNet: Platform for actor-based programming of wireless sensor networks (WSNs) using a Scheme-based syntax.
- SALSA: General-purpose actor-oriented programming language, especially designed to facilitate the development of dynamically reconfigurable open distributed applications.
- SOTER: Extensible static analysis and transformation tool that facilitates safe yet efficient message passing in actor programs.
- Atomic Set Inferencer: Tool that helps programmers convert multi-threaded Java programs from lock-based synchronization to atomic sets.
- iLTL Checker: Model checker for Multiple Discrete Time Markov Chains.